Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm so stoked!

(DUDE!) Or is "stoked" a drug reference? I'm so ignorant of those things. I say words for years and then I find out what I really means after it is already part of my habit vocabulary. Don't get me started on the British F-word that starts with B. I'm telling you, I can't stop. I try, but I'm failing.

None of that was my point. As if I have one.

As I've said before, I review for Armchair Interviews. Yesterday, when the list came around, Cindy Woodsmall's new book When the Morning Comes was on it. I read When the Heart Cries last year and it just tore me up. When I talked to Cindy at the ACFW conference she told me how long it would be until the sequel came out and I wanted to crawl into a hole and blubber for a while. And though I offered to be a "first reader" (look for plot holes and give my very valuable opinion (snort!)) she didn't take me up on it. (Can't imagine why...my lack of publishing credits, you suppose?)

Anyway, I have too many books in my log so I was slow to even check the Armchair list, but when I did I BEGGED and Andrea gave it to me!

If Cindy does even half as well as she did in Heart, I'm in for a great read. Woo-hoo!



No comments: