Monday, March 24, 2008

I Am So Annoyed

And so not computer savvy.

Or is it just blogger? I will have to assume it is me. Anyway, I began a draft of New Book Tuesday last Friday. I can't seem to edit that draft whatsoever and when it bothered to post, it posted on Friday even though I didn't publish it until tonight.

So, I beg you to indulge me and read this post, because this is a book you won't want to miss.

Since my reading and writing, I have referenced that book in nearly every conversation I've had--discounting those I've had with people under the age of 8 (and even some of those).

Update: Aha! Thanks for the tutorial, Liz!

1 comment:

the lizness said...

I've done that - if you start a post (like I just talked about yesterday) and then publish it a few days later, you have to go into post options to correct the date and time if you wish. Otherwise it will publish at the date and time you saved it. Go into your posts and look down the list, you will probably find it on Friday's date, then you can edit it. :)