Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So Typical

First off, let me say that officially, Charming isn't malnourished. Oh, no, he had a virus in his brain. (applause)

Because that sounds, oh, so much better...

He is, however, getting better and mommy isn't spending her time freaking out.

But anyway, last night he came clunking into our room saying (sniffle, sniffle, snort) "Mommy?" And I, being unselfish and giving (ha!) pulled him into my bed hoping that he'd snuggle in and go back to sleep (which he did).

I woke this morning hanging off my side of the bed, sat up and looked to Hubs who was hanging off HIS side of the bed, and there was Charming, completely sprawled out perpendicular between the two of us.

5 comments:

Liz said...

That's why Z never is invited to our bed. The few times I've put him in with me, I put him BACK to his bed within about 20 minutes.

Boy Mom said...

Perpendicular sleeping is so fun. If you're the perp sleeper. Did you have the head end or the feet end.

Glad he's getting better.

Melinda said...

My daughter hated sleeping alone but was so sprawly and squirmy that we banished her to a sleeping bag on the floor. It was close enough for her, and far away enough for us.

MotherT said...

I will take a baby sleeping with me anytime!!! (It's the grandma in me, I suppose!)

Glad he's feeling better and you have stopped freaking out.

Lynette said...

I'm so used to feet in my face, I barely notice any more.

So glad Charming is on the mend!