Saturday, January 14, 2012

Remember these Kids?


 

1.  Balyo: Now Sponsored!
By the Day family! 

2.  Temesgen: Now Sponsored!
By the Foy family!
Foys: I'm so sorry. I can not find a picture of me with him. I believe this is the child whose sister took my photo to give to him when she got home. 

3.  Kazru: Now Sponsored!
By the Mathis family!
4.  Rebka: Now Sponsored!
By the Siyajuck family!
5.  Asamech: Now Sponsored!
By the Bernas family!
6.  Habtamu: NOW SPONSORED!
By the Dalke Family!
7.  Aman: Now Sponsored!
By the Brandt family!
8.  Zekarias: Now Sponsored!

By the Dorazio family....who got to meet him themselves.
9.  Algayenesh: Now Sponsored!
 by the Gruner family!
10. Tderder: Now Sponsored!
By the Clemens family 

This is not all I have to say about Kechene, but it will have to do for now. 
:)

No comments: