Saturday, August 26, 2006

It just goes to show

I am eleven weeks pregnant and I've lost five pounds. I've not thrown up (never allow myself to). I'm eating (because I'm always hungry). And, true, little sounds good, but that which does is potato chips and candy.

All that has changed is my coffee and Pepsi consumption. Less than one a week.

Let me point out that "coffee" to me includes lots of rich sugary creamer. Or a venti mocha frappuccino.

I know, I know, people have told me for years what soda does for the waistline, but frankly I was (and probably will be again) addicted.

But take it from a woman who ALWAYS gains from day one of pregnancy, this five pound weight loss is significant. Especially considering that my waist line, ahem, is no more.

Not sure what the weight is coming off.

No comments: