Friday, September 21, 2007

Cold Soda, Anyone?

Last night I picked up three two liters of soda for the group that meets at our house Friday nights. We cracked a couple of them open to drink with our hamburgers for dinner. (So did we really buy them for group? Anyhoo...)

I jumped (trudged) up from dinner to run baths and read to the kids and such. When I finally returned to the kitchen to clean up dinner, it was just as I'd left it, or so I thought. The ketchup was still out. The left over burgers, still out. Cheese, still out. Plates, still nasty and on the table (I don't know how many times I have to tell them...)

I went about the clean up, beginning by scooping up the things that should be refrigerated. When I went to open the fridge to put them away, lo and behold, what did I find? The three two liters of soda.

At least he knows his priorities.

No comments: