Friday, October 21, 2011

Pray

I had a really cutsie, lighthearted, post planned, but I find my mind CONSUMED with anxiety.

I mean, really, I'm certain that if I would allow myself, I would be a sobbing, blubbering mess on the floor.

I know what the Word says, Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition,with Thanksgiving, bring your requests to God and the peace that passes all understanding will guard your hearts in Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:6-7). But the fact is, I can't. So I need you to do so on my behalf.

I really can't reveal details without dragging a bunch of people into it and probably, by definition, gossiping, but I can tell you I need some clarity and soon. Or peace. Peace would certainly go a long way.

Whatever you do, don't pray for patience for me, however. I couldn't take the lesson I would have to go through to get some.

***added***
I was just driving along thinking "gee, Jamie, that was a serious overreaction. You need to post a retraction," when it occurred to me that MAYBE the reason I've cooled off is because people are praying. So, I won't post a retraction, or delete the message, but say thanks.

1 comment:

Senior Citizen said...

Yep! prayer probably worked for you. NOW< lets concentrate on Mrs to quit hiding my darn coffee cup> K ?

Don't really think it will work, she gets devine insperation on finding places to hide it.