Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Annoying, Again

And oh, how I hate it.

I honestly don't think anything has changed. If anything, my house is cleaner than it has been. The food is still there and ready at mealtimes. The clothes are all laundered. And my personality, which, I admit, has it's annoying traits, has not been especially severe, just normally annoying.

So why can I not open my mouth without creating exasperation?

I would just climb into the hole of silence, but then I get accused of being upset, or giving the silent treatment and suddenly I'm the one with the problem.

Meanwhile, I'm going to do my best to not be offended, or offensive. I typically become less annoying, eventually. If not, well, maybe I can get a lobotomy.

In an attempt to "get away," I'm reading about the Caribbean.

No comments: