Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What to write, what to write....

Good Heavens, Blogger has been hard for me to get in to. I think it is because they want me to switch to beta and I never have time.

I'm iced in here. I'll love it right up until I find out school isn't closed tomorrow and I'll have to go out in it.

My huge baby brother nearly cut off his finger last night with a table saw. Really.

And had I posted last Friday, I would have said:

A quiet crying headache is NOTHING compared to the agony that hit my stomach shortly after I got myself calmed down Thanksgiving night. I almost wonder if I caused it myself with all my anxiety people pleaser tendencies (which oddly enough leaves no one pleased and is basically worthless except for creating headaches and stomach flu symptoms). And I won't give any more details than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a rough T-Day, Jamie. Holidays can be the pits, huh?

Joyce