Friday, February 23, 2007

Ah, Vindication!

My kids both came home from school with these notes from the librarian that said, "Our Shelves are getting empty, Are your's getting full?" With a list of the books they supposedly still have.

At least one of the books, I've never seen. One I distinctly remembered finding and sending back with Princess. The other we had ages ago and I'm wondering how it could be in my house and not seen since September.

So, book by book, I went through my bookshelves, van, car and didn't find them.

I've declared that they have to be at the school. There is no other option.

This morning I went to the school a half hour early and combed the library's shelves.

What did I find? All, yes ALL the books.

When I'm right, I'm right.

Granted, sometimes I'm wrong and just as vocal, but this time I'm right.

And since I'm talking about kids books, I'm going through this list now. Some I agree with, some I plan to check out and see before I commit.

No comments: