Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dreamin' the Big Time

You know you live in a distorted reality when you have a dream about another blogger whom you've never met and it makes perfect sense--in dreamland.

There I was, overnighting in an airport for some unknown reason, finding myself going to an unknown church and who is up on the stage but Mrs. Lemon leading worship. We both figured it out at the same time and she stops worship to introduce me. And then later totally doesn't understand why I would want a photo of the two of us to post on my blog.

Bizarre.

Almost makes me feel like a crazy stalker. And I might, if I'd been to ANY blogs in the last week.

Spring Break's a doozy.

2 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Makes me feel special because I do have a picture with Mrs. Lemon. It helps to be her Dad.

Chaos-Jamie said...

HA! Thought you and your lovely wife might get a kick out of that.