Tuesday, March 03, 2009

What Happens in Vegas...

need I say more?
that Hubs, always trying to sneak in places he doesn't belong...but I think the horse was a bit over the top, even for him.
yes, that sign does say "Bare: Adult Pool Lounge." We still aren't sure if it was clothing optional as the name suggests. We went at night when all was closed. We hope it was a joke because you had to walk past Bare to get to the zoo-like-thing which I assume is for kids as well as adults. Yes, you had to be intentional in looking, but still....

Yes, that is also a Victoria's Secret bag in my hand. I forgot to bring my unmentionables. It was the first store we passed that carried panties for less that $100 per. Nothing kinky. So sorry to disappoint. But is is apropos considering the photo op. Or not, if, say, the pool really was a nudie pool. What would I need with a kinky suit?

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

My granny panties wouldn't fit in a bag that small.

Glad you had a good time! :o)