Friday, March 30, 2007

Frodo's Famous!

As I do often, I checked out the writing opps that came through the ACFW loop and I found one where I could participate. An author was asking for quotes from kids about their Grandmas. She based it on specific questions and my normally very cute children gave very boring answers. But I sent her a recent quote of Frodo's and we made the book!

It just figures that my three-year-old son has made it into a book before I have. Then again he can't read or type, so I suppose it is all thanks to me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have used the one too that Abby once said. At the end of last year's spring break when I had spend several days at your house, Abby asked, "Grandma, how long have you been here?" I answered four days. Then she said, "Grandma, I'm getting kind of tired of you."

Anonymous said...

What did Frodo say? Or are you prohibited from telling until the book comes out?

Mandy

Chaos-Jamie said...

"Grandma's can toot, just really, really quiet"

And Grandma claims that came out of nowhere. Considering Frodo, I'd say she's telling the truth.

Anonymous said...

Ack! That's hilarious. When does the book come out?

Chaos-Jamie said...

I believe she told me Sept 9, just in time for Grandparent's Day...whenever that is. I only know if my calendar pre-prints it.