Friday, June 22, 2007

Is it something I said?

Wow. I just got my sitemeter report. Holy smokes have my stats taken a hit.

I used to never really think about how many people visited. But when I had Charming, my stats jumped. And then that letter to Hubs caused another jump. And then between last week and this, my visitors dropped by half.

I can see a slow tapering. Especially if I wasn't posting regularly. I don't really think so highly of myself to really believe that millions of people would want to read what I have to say anyway.

But when you see a smack down like that, you have to wonder what offensive thing you said.

2 comments:

mamashine said...

I hate when that happens. I don't look at my sitemeter much just for that reason.

Hi! I was going back through my archives for some reason and noticed you had commented a few times a year or so ago, so I decided I would come back and see what you've been up to.

Pasture Scott said...

No, Jamie. You are writing good stuff. Your style is one of the best I read. Chin up! (And don't stop.)