Thursday, November 29, 2007

What Survivor and Blog Chaos Have in Common

Both are like having a front row seat to a train wreck.

You hear thing that people spout off and don't really mean.

At least that they don't want you to know that they mean.

Or they mean at the time, but don't mean overall.

Or they hope you think they don't mean, but they really do.

If you know Chaos-Jamie in person, you get to see how she acts vs what she really thinks. It's like those manipulative people who lie to everyone and you never know what they're gonna do. Not that Chaos Jamie lies, intentionally, but I know she fakes it sometimes.

Random people refer to themselves in the third person.

We have fans.

Particularly Nurse-Boy.

(By the way, when you know me in person, and you say you saw my ramblings in magazines, I never know if it is a compliment or if it is one of those "Oh, you cut your hair....")

Let it be known that I have received complimentary phone calls from FOUR people (not just one). Two were strangers, one was Nurse Boy and one was Grandma Gussie.

Everyone else says, "I saw your article...." AKA "Did you cut your hair?"

Okay, not everyone. 'Nuff of that.

No comments: