Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost On Topic

Eldest steadfastly refuses to eat toast with "spread" on it. He likes his butter.

I thought that he was just a creature of habit. Melting butter for his toast because that's what we did for the first seven years of his life. So I snuck (which sounds so much better than sneaked) spread on his toast when he wasn't looking. He took one bite and refused to eat the toast because it was "gross."

And my MIL thought I was the only one who could believe it wasn't butter.

So, even though he only wants to eat pizza and Mac&cheese, I have cultured those picky taste buds.

There is hope for my gourmet cooking, yet.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Can I just tell you that I HATE the word "sneaked". I mean, how is that a word? I just can't bring myself to use it.

Mrs. Nurse Boy