Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog Fodder

Last night I had something interesting and engaging to write about...but my butt was glued to the couch and the laptop was in the other room.

I can't remember what I was going to write.

On Friday I went to the local homeschooling conference.

It wasn't about that.

(However, there was a ton of blog fodder there. I'm just not going to go there yet.)

On Saturday Eldest had a soccer game.

It wasn't about that.

Ooooo, there was a birthday party I attended Saturday afternoon that my ex-boyfriend was also at. There is certainly some blog fodder there.

But it wasn't about that either.

For as interesting as these things all are. They had nothing on what I was going to write about.

I've put in a note to Hubs to see if he can remember. He has to have the memory for the both of us. Meanwhile, I'll try to see if I can write a non-offensive post about one of the other fodders.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Don't you love it when that happens? I forget things all the time like that. :o) It will pop up at the weirdest moment.