Monday, May 12, 2008

After My Spiel

I thought I might just mention how very fortunate I felt today to be the mother of four great kids. AFTER I dropped the VERY! EXCITED! ones off at school and numbed some brain cells with caffeine.

I wish I wasn't so overwhelmed with the stuff, but that is partly my fault.

I wish they were better behaved, but that is also partly my fault.

But mostly I really enjoy them and I have moments where I can't believe I am so lucky to have hit the jackpot four times over. How did I get the four most awesome kids available? I wouldn't trade them for yours, or yours, or yours, or yours (and I know the feeling is mutual) no matter how wonderful they are.

Weird, huh? God really does know what He's doing when he blesses us with those trying little critters.

No comments: