Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Get a Load of This Gig

Known as the girl that saves her baby's diapers for cash(it isn't as gross as it sounds), I always have an ear close to the ground for untraditional ways to make money.

I got a survey the other day from a greeting card company. I filled it out. They sent another survey. I filled it out. (One must wonder why. I must have been putting off finishing something for deadline.) They called and asked me to come in for an interview. By the time I rounded up a babysitter, the interview slot was filled, but would I be willing to sit by my home phone for 2 hours in case the other person didn't show? They'd compensate me. Serious cash. Enough to buy a family pass to the pool.

Uh, yeah.

It was during nap time anyway.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

You go, girl! What a quick way to make some cash.