Thursday, January 29, 2009

No-So-Holy Smokes!

Hubs, heretofor "B" because that's what I call him here at home and Hubs has become so common in the bloggy world, sent me an email this afternoon with a group that wanted to advertise on his network.

Their slogan is "Life's short. Have an affair."

It's eharmony.com for the married.

I kid you not.

I'd link to it, except I'd never, ever, want to promote such a thing and who knows if one of you might just be put over the edge by seeing it.

And if you would--SHAME!

Can you believe there is such a thing in this world? What are we coming to?

And no, we won't take their money, thankyouverymuch.

At least I better not hear of it.

2 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

How about the slogan "Life will be even shorter if your mate finds out about the affair"?

Chaos-Jamie said...

Perfect! I once told B that I'd throw him off a bridge if he ever cheated on me. Considering he is my favorite person in the world, it might be a small bridge, but he doesn't know that. Come to think of it, considering he's my favorite person in the world, it might have to be a tall one. Let's hope he never has to find out.