Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Owwwwwww

Last weekend Hy-Vee clearanced out some of their exercise videos and health and fitness books.

Didn't buy any books. I know you're shocked. But as if I need the guilt.

They had a couple videos that intrigued me, so I picked them up. One was a "dancer's body" DVD and the other "10 minute miracles" or something.

Heck, if you could have a body like that in 10 minutes a day, wouldn't you want it?

I put in the dance DVD yesterday and about halfway through it I decided it was a waste of my time. It wasn't doing anything.

Never mind the rubber legs I had afterwards. I blamed it on a lack of Pepsi.

Oh, mercy, I hurt tonight.

2 comments:

mommy4life said...

Day after soreness is the worst...

Boy Mom said...

you make me laugh! Loved the Pepsi post.

I've secretly coveted that dance video and the in home barre. I just know that if I got it that pink leotard and tutu would fit perfectly.