Monday, July 28, 2008

And if That Weren't Enough

The check engine light went on in Hub's car last night.

And my milk is sour this morning.

And on Saturday I had 10 pounds of chicken rot on me.

Now I know I see angels and demons in more things than they are probably responsible for, but doesn't this seem almost transparent to even the skeptics? I told Hubs I'm about to give up. he asked from what and how would that change anything. I don't know what it is I'm supposed to give up. My attitude? Losing it. My money? Gone. My laughter? It is maniacal about now.

Yes, I am a little surly this morning. Thankyouverymuch.

2 comments:

meg duerksen said...

what do you mean by 10 pounds of chicken rot?

i'm sorry this week is going so badly.
try to think positively?
keep your chin up?
put on a happy face?
buck up little camper?
those are the only cheer up cliches i can think of. :)

it stinks to be dealing with so much at once.
be careful with bug guys...definitely second opinions or triple.

tonya & phil and rod &lynette were all around this week. it was good to see them. tonya said she saw your kids in church. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Speaking of bug guys, have you seen men in black? Maybe your bug guy is "Wearin an edgar suit". Did he ask for sugar water? On the bright side, hubs can trade his check engine light displaying car for a vespa and save on gas. I think he would look sexy on one of those.