Monday, August 15, 2011

I Need Africa More Than Africa Needs Me

I wanted to share something really cool I'm doing to help Africa and I want you to check it out too. I've felt convicted to move from the 'talking' to 'doing' category, and I wanted you to join me and the Mocha Club! You've got to see this video. So, Mocha Club is this website where you give up $7 a month - the cost of 2 mochas - to support a project in Africa. For example, $7 can provide clean water to 7 Africans for one year. Use this link to learn more about it and to join with me. Let me know what you think!

FYI, this, as you can probably tell, is not my wording, but it doesn't negate the message.  I'd love for you to join me in providing clean water for Sudan. Go. Watch the video. Be inspired. Join my Mocha Club: Mud is not Water.

No comments: