Sunday, April 29, 2007

Good Eatin'

We had a weekend of good eatin'. In the words of the Subway commercial...I'll have a side order of bedonka butt. I don't know what that means, but if I didn't order it this weekend, it was purely by the grace of God.

Friday: Old Shawnee Pizza, the best out there. Strawberry pie with a second helping of custard pie.

Sat: Breakfast: Custard Pie with a bottled frappuccino
2nd breakfast: Krispy Kreme's
Lunch: Jose Pepper's espinaca, chips and salsa, chicken flautas
Dinner: Houston's Ribs Baby!

Sunday: breakfast: peanut butter granola bar (gotta make church)
2nd breakfast: Starbucks Dulce De Leche frappuccino
Lunch: Pepper Jaxx Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Lupper: Sheridan's Caramel Pretzel Crunch
Dinner: Fruit shakes and popcorn
2nd dinner: leftover pizza

You can see it broke down there at the end. The parents left. But I have to say that the preceding 40 hours was a pure delight to the taste buds. Even if my behind will pay for it.

You wouldn't believe the incredible book I'm reading:

No comments: