Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Disputing Charges

Here's a shout out to Countrywide Visa who, after my initial fussing at them, dropped a couple charges that I am certain I'm mot responsible for.

Two back to back gas fillings on the same statement (same station, same day, full tank amounts) are a bit suspicious.

And for what it is worth, choose to get the receipt if you pay at the pump. I usually choose not to have it print a receipt, but after today, I hesitate to pay at the pump at all. Which is funny considering that this is one huge reason I have a credit card and that I refuse to buy gas unless I can pay at the pump.

Anyway, a couple of someones, somewhere, waked away with a free tank of gas. How they did it, I do not know. But I'm happy to report that their gas is NOT on me.

No comments: