Thursday, August 20, 2009

What is This?

If I could find the cords to hook my camera to my computer, we'd play the What Is It? Game.

I don't.

Suffice it to say, you don't want to know what is in the trap beneath your bathroom sink. There may be hair, there may be sand, there may be rocks and seashells, there is probably muck and mold. But did you know there could also be a sucker stick? Did you know the pipe could be so full you don't know how water can get through? Did you know it could be so full as to make the pipe rigid enough to snap in two?

Betcha didn't know that.

Or maybe you did....Dad.

3 comments:

Sr. Citizen said...

Yep ! did know that. If it flushes, stuff goes in to disappear, and if it drains, nothing is as fascinating as watching stuff drain down.

That's why I have always had a drain snake and a stool plunger. Plus the number of the plumber that will come when called.

Drain ages are measured in bk (before kids) wk (with kids, ak, (afrer kids) and gc (grandkids) when it all starts over again. Or, should I say plugs up again. Yep! heard of it. O, yes, drains can read calenders. If it says Christmas and the kids are all coming, the drain won't swallow and the stool needs xlax. Now where did I put that plumbers number. Rats, Now I can't remember what the number was for - Nap Time. Sr.

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I always call it "a mouse". One time I cleaned out the drain, and showed the "mouse" to my wife. She thought it was a real mouse in the drain.

Chaos-Jamie said...

that is what it looks like! A mouse carcass (pierced through with a sucker stick)!