Wednesday, March 09, 2011

So Glad I'm Not In Labor....Selfish, I Know

But Thank You Lord for my Charming who gives every day spice.And by "spice" I mean the good, the bad, and the why-would-anyone-like-this? But that's life. And it's kinda fun to have a kid who can smile for a camera and wants his picture taken every time I grab it. And, yes, he likes to pose with his favorite toys as if what's important in the photo is the props.
Lord, get me through this, the fourth year. I pray that my attitude holds and I remember how very precious this one chance to see Charming at four really is.
Even if it sometimes makes me want to run screaming for the hills.

2 comments:

mommy4life said...

Happy Birthday from little Gigi! She loves Charming! (and the rest of us do too!

Mrs. D said...

May the force be with you. :)