Sunday, August 03, 2008

Giddy

It's just a little thing.

Nothing I should brag about.

Except I'm so dang giddy about it, I can't resist.

I GOT COVER!!!

Something I wrote is worthy of being the cover story of not the main Focus on the Family Magazine, but of the couples edition which ain't too shabby.

I nearly bubbled over yesterday when I got my copies.

I'm honored. And Hubs is, well, joking that he made cover too....albeit his "failures" are what made the cover story. And as much as he's mentioned it, I'm not sure his pride isn't wounded a little bit (even though he approved the final draft). He's even talking about giving his next Toastmasters speech about having your dirty laundry aired on the cover of a magazine.

4 comments:

mommy4life said...

Congrats, Chaos! Make sure you keep a copy to show us all. We are proud of you!!!!

OneWritingMomma said...

Congratulations!! Covers are a HUGE deal!!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is sooooo exciting! I can't wait to read it!!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Kim said...

Congrats! I can't wait to read it!