Thursday, August 07, 2008

Whole Lotta Nothin'

I know I should have something funny, silly, crazy, gripey, whiny, spendy, trashy, or otherwise blog-foddery to say, but I'm coming up with nothing.

Probably because what I want to say, I know I shouldn't.

And you can only gripe about taking your kids to the store once a week at most.

And point out the idiocy behind some practices by people who should know better.

Hey! I know! My car only cost $223. Which, yes, is terrible, but everything else that has gone wrong lately has cost me at least a grand. $223 sounds like a steal. (NO comments from the "my husband can fix my car for free" gallery. My husband can fix a combine with baling wire. And fortunately my husband doesn't make me drive a combine but once or twice a year.)

Currently reading:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not for free. I still have to buy the parts :P.

(and my husband could fix a combine too)