Sunday, August 10, 2008

A "Little Bit" Addicted

Princess wanted Golden Grahams for snack this afternoon.

She's catching on that I think of it as a snack and NOT as a healthy breakfast.

She ate a bowl and asked for a second. When I teased her about it, she giggled and said, "Yeah, I'm a little bit addicted."

Guess who Hubs blames for that one?

You're reading her.

I didn't even realize I said it, but I'm certain I do...about twelve times a day regarding caffeine and sugar.

It sounds really sweet coming out of a seven year old's mouth. Much better than "Shut up."

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Hey, I know that "Shut up" comment was a slam on my kids! I am reading you, Chaos...

;0)

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

The American Psychological Association states that people who are addicted to sugar cereal are twelve times more likely to develop an addiction to crack than those who eat fiber rich cereal.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Did that sound real?