Thursday, February 15, 2007

What A Man!

I was going to blog yesterday on "WHY I DETEST VALENTINES DAY," but since I spent Tuesday night with my head in the sink (because I can't bend over enough to stick my head in the toilet) I spent yesterday on the couch eating saltines and drinking Sprite. Yet another reason to detest V-Day, but that's for next year.

I'd just like to take a moment to brag on Hubs who brought his sweet daughter roses last night. She lit up like a Christmas tree and didn't quite understand (she knew it was v-day...just didn't understand why Daddy brought her flowers). Princess has had a bit of a crushing blow to her self confidence the last few months and we've been really worried about her attitude and self-image. But that Daddy thought of that without my input at all...well that made my day.

1 comment:

Julie Carobini said...

Sounds like a sweetie...:)