1. Coldwater Revival Pretty stinkin' good.
2.The Brand Medallion If you can make it to page 58, it is very interesting.
3. I Like Myself We've been reading it to Princess as she's gone through her hardships. We read it "I like you..." Fabulous for children who need an ego boost.
4. I Stink! And then there's the opposite where we have to read Eldest's name in...Kidding! All three kids love this book (And Mama does, too)
5. DragonKnight The first fantasy I finished, but guaranteed it wouldn't be the last.
6. Tree Ring Circus Look out Dr. Seuss! Fabulous!
7. Grandpa's Are For Finding Worms Peaceful, and a quick read.
8. The Prophet of Yonwood The first printing of this book is supposed to be 350,000. Man, I wish. And I just thought it was average and a little predictable.
9. Let's Get Ready for Kindergarten! For those obsessed about what their kid doesn't know in regard to his future classroom. I'd say we fare at knowing about 50% of the stuff in it.
10. How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? So cute! Lyrical and sweet.
11. Duck for President One of my favorites.
12. When the Moon Smiled Such a rhythmic, wonderful bedtime story.
And, Drum Roll Please, my very favorite bedtime book of all...
13. Song of Night If I had to read this one every night for the rest of my life, I think it would be just fine.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂs easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants