Saturday, February 25, 2006

Oh My Goodness

My sister sent this to me this morning. I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes. Why they call it "Menopause Jewelry" is beyond me, because I totally get it. Not that I would do it, but...


Menopause Jewelry
My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the
other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. We've discovered that
when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a
big red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

3 comments:

Mirtika said...

See, I tracked ya down. :)

I am actually OLD enough to remember having owned a mood ring. My body temperature must have been off. I was rarely green.

Either that, or I'm terminally cranky.

Mir, shamelessly linking

Chaos-Jamie said...

I always wanted a mood ring. I borrowed my friends' as often as I could peel them off their crummy little hands. I think it was always red when I wanted it to be green.

Anonymous said...

Easy to understand verbitage - expecially since I know all of you, including the hubbies with all the red marks.