Thursday, April 17, 2008

Proof

It isn't as if this should come as any surprise to me. I mean, I've suspected it for a long time. Clothes appearing in the laundry that I never saw anyone wear, but hey, by some miracle I suppose they could have actually foraged beneath the bed when I sent them to clean their rooms.

But now I have proof.

The clothes wadded in the dirty laundry are still attached to hangers. They really are throwing clean clothes into the laundry.

Apparently I don't have enough to do. Rather than hang the clothes back in their closet that they decided not to wear, why not let mom wash, dry, fold, hang, iron, whatever them again and then she will have picked them up and hung them for me.

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Oh, no! Hangers still attached? That's pretty bad. lol They aren't sneaky criminals yet. :o)

the lizness said...

~K~ does this (no hangers) - ARG. She changes clothes half a dozen times a day, no exaggeration, and thinks if it touches her body it's dirty.

Which may actually be true, since I'm not totally convinced she doesn't pour the bathwash down the drain instead of on her washcloth and then onto her body.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I'll see if Cam can start sending his Gym clothes with Eldest. The clothes will actually be dirty at least.