If I won a 200 million dollar lottery tonight, here are a few things I would do with it.
1. Make a huge donation to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead
2. And insist that it buy water fountains by the playground/sandpit
3. And the tee-pees
4. And the fish pond/pedal tractors
5. And the butterfly garden
6. And the goat pens (yes, I was dehydrated last week)
7. I'd fund the crummy little city pool that my kids like so much so it could stay open
8. I'd fund my husband's entrepreneurial endeavors
9. I'd finally bring home a baby girl from another culture
10. There is this group that builds orphanages really economically
11. I'd do enough shoe boxes that Samaritan's Purse would let me help deliver
12. I'd sponsor more children through World Vision
13. Okay, yes, I'd pay off all the houses of my family.
And shoot, that'd about leave me at zero, doncha think?
Ooh, I love Samaritan's Purse. Compassion Int'l too! There are worse things to 'lose' all your dollars on, eh?
Water water everywhere...not a drop to drink!
I loved your list...worthwhile and wonderful!
I love Samaritan's Purse, too! I've also decided on giving to Zoe Children's Home (they help children in Thailand who are at-risk for child trafficking). I promise, it's not a commercial plug for them--I just recently felt God clearly telling me to give to them.
Post a Comment