Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Entrepreneur's Life

This morning, as Hubs tied on his shoes, Frodo looked at him and said, "I don't wike church."

(note: he does. He doesn't like having to wear something other than his Dash PJs and we make him wear real clothes to church.)

And Hubs and I said, basically at the same time, "We aren't going to church today, Buddy."

And Frodo answered, "Then why are you dressed like that, Daddy?"

See, Hubs was wearing Dockers and a polo. Not name brand, mind you, a cheap version. I think he may have even shaved this morning. He has a meeting with a customer.

Does that tell you anything about what he usually wears to work?

By the way, we did, in fact, turn down the "lots of zeros" offer to buy our company. Yikes. I think we are certifiable. (I blame the partners.)

No comments: