Friday, June 27, 2008

The Good News and the Better News

I don't have HPV.

(Hubs gets to live another day.)

I don't have cancer, pre-cancer, or anything else questionable that may or may not be cancer upon closer inspection.

I do have a cyst that caused the questionable cells, that should resolve itself, that can be removed or drained or whatever should I keep getting abnormals.

So.

Now that I have put my junk on display for all the world to see, I will step back into less obsessive behavior regarding my health and will return to obsessing about my poorly behaved children who I am sure won't be nearly so awful now that I am not obsessing about other stuff.

Praise be to God our Healer and Protector!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Jamie,
Thanks so much for posting an update!!! Praise God! I have been praying for you! God is good all the time!!!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Angi said...

WooHoo!

MotherT said...

Thank You, Lord!!!

Julie Carobini said...

Praise God for that news, Jamie! And here's a secret...I have one too, just last year. Keeps us on our knees, doesn't it?