Monday, June 09, 2008

Ugh

I know most of you are getting tired of this continual fretting I am doing, but I have to just come on here and say:

Screach!!!

My doctor's office just called to reschedule my procedure. For two more weeks away!

I got up this morning, glad to have finally made it to this very busy week, wherein I would be so stinking busy as to either pass the time quickly OR not think all the time about "what if," but NO.

I actually groaned when she told me.

The good news is that, thought I'm not paranoid or superstitious, my procedure is no longer scheduled for Friday the 13th. The bad news (for me) is that it is now scheduled for Friday the 27th.

Okay, enough of that. I promise to get more cheerful and funny again really soon. Well, as funny as I can get.

2 comments:

Rhea said...

Oh, no. So sorry the doctor had to move it. Waiting is torture, I know. :o)

Anonymous said...

I suppose, in a way, it's good news. They (the dr's office) must not be too overly concerned by your test results if they feel it's okay to push your appointment back.

I know YOU want it taken care of RIGHT NOW!!!!! and that the wait doesn't do anything to ease your mind, but I can't help but notice that your doctor's office doesn't seem all the "in a hurry" to find out.