Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's Your First Clue?

I was driving down the road last Thursday when I was struck by the desire to be pregnant (I know!). I immediately petitioned God in words closely resembling, "Please, God, no." (I then submitted with a not-my-will-but-yours.)

The next day, the desire increased.

The next day...you get the idea.

My complexion resembles a teenager's.

On Monday I was obsessing about a baby boy due next month that is up for adoption.

For the last 48 hours I've felt like I could conquer the world.

I must be ovulating.

Yeah, like we didn't see that coming. It's just that I haven't done that for, oh, 21 months. You kinda forget the feeling.

So in two weeks when I'm crabby, we'll know the culprit.

Unless, of course, I'm Prego, in which case I'll be barfing over the word "zucchini."

2 comments:

the lizness said...

I'm not going to laugh, I promise.

As long as you don't laugh when you realize my next words are GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME.

:)

Rhea said...

Oh, I feel for the person who commented above me. lol

Sorry your feminine hormones are acting up again and all. Being a woman is such a pain sometimes...but I'd still rather be a woman. lol