Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Kechene Update

We are pausing our programming, partially because I can't think tonight and partly because I have something exciting going on.

I have a sweet friend who is putting her administrative gifts to work so that I can take a dress or new shirt back for EVERY ONE of these kids.


That is approximately 65 dresses and 65 new shirts. So that children like these:



Minus me and Missy and Tigist's mother) can have a brand spanking new thing (maybe their first ever new thing) to wear.

Would you like to help? Donations of new shirts for boys size 4-10 can be sent directly to me. For dresses, go see her. She has simple patterns or will take donations of supplies.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Senior Citizen said...

Yoo - Hooo - Count me in for a shirt - don't sew. Sr.