Thursday, May 31, 2007

Taking Off

The butterflies in my stomach are so extreme, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm slightly agoraphobic. Regardless, I'm heading out this morning for a girls' weekend (plus Charming) in Philly and who knows if I'll find some WiFi. (Like I know what that means.) In the meantime, go visit:

Liz who is getting married in TWO! MORE! DAYS!
Mandy who is packing (ugh!)
Pasture Scott who is profound....
Julie who will have some photos up tomorrow that are real nice (gold star if you can tell me what movie that is from)
Melanie-Pearl who is artistic
And any number of entertaining people on my blog roll.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Pasture Scott said...

Thanks for the nod, Jamie, but I think my Sandy would stifle a chuckle...

...have a blessed time away. May you be refreshed in the Lord's goodness, peace and rest!

MotherT said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time out. Liz's wedding was great and you can see pics at my blog.

Melanie-Pearl said...

did you survive? or did you come back to find that the maid didn't clean while you were gone?