Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dibbs, Again

I bought and tried caramel Dibbs this week as my peanut butter 39 grams of fat ran out.

Hush, they were still on sale.

Okay, caramel dibbs, not so much. Sure, they have less fat (not by terrible much, but hey) but if you combine less fat with less taste, why bother? (Says the girl who drinks skim milk dubbed white water by some cream loving relatives/roomates of mine).

No, really, peanut butter Dibbs, regardless of the fat content are worth it, every stinking 2 grams per nickel sized piece.

My husband likes caramel. I guess that is a good thing because I won't waste calories on them. Well, maybe a few.

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Are those the little ice cream bites? I love ice cream. My husband works for Schwan's, so our freezer is always loaded with treats. Which isn't always a good thing...

Chaos-Jamie said...

Man, one more thing to be jealous about...or thankful for. If I had easy access to Schwans, I'd be HUGE.

And yes, they are those bite sized candy coated ice creams that cost too much.