1. Toured a newspaper.
2. Met with MY EDITOR!
3. Had my photo taken for THE PAPER!
4. Drove downtown BY MYSELF.
5. Had lunch with my husband.
6. At a restaurant called McCoy's
7. Went shopping BY MYSELF
8. Bought a "skinny" undergarment.
9. Resisted buying something just because it was a good deal. (okay, I do that some, but today I resisted even trying the good deal on)
10. Walked in the rain
11. Put on mascara. Actually I put on quite a few things besides eyeliner.
12. Watched a movie.
13. Picked up a tux for my little son. Can you believe those puppies run $91.00!? And that is with the $20 "discount."
You can tell my kids are with Grandma, can't you?
Go visit: Tess
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm first! skinny undergarments rock
Yay! You met with Your Editor! Can't wait to read your columns...you will link them, right?
Yes, I want to read them too, even if I'm not local!
I will definately link to myself when the appropriate time comes. Thanks for the support. I should tell the editor that I have a fan club! (hahahahahahhahahaha!)
Post a Comment