Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thirteen Things I Love to Eat

....without mentioning ice cream novelties. Because how many times can you say Dove Unconditional Chocolate Ice Cream without looking like a whack-o?

1. Espinaca at Jose Peppers.
2. My mother's fried chicken
3. Colby-Jack cheese
4. Does Pepsi count?
4 again. Steak fajita quesidillas at El Toro
5. Oh, my, those truffles at Le Fou Frog
6. Fudge bars. Oh yeah, no ice cream novelties
6 again. Roasted turkey
7. Chilled soups. The sweet ones, not the spicy ones.
8. Crab legs
9. General Tso's Chicken
10. A perfectly ripe nectarine
11. Mezzaluna at Carabbas
12. Double chocolate shakes at Jimmy's diner (ahem)
12 AGAIN. Fajitas
13. Chocolate Angel Food Cake

Man I'm hungry.

Other T13ers:
Tess
Janice
Carol
Nancy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think i've ever tried chocolate angel food cake. sounds good though!

the lizness said...

now I'm hungry for some mexican


I'm up now

Carol said...

Yeah, you got me hungry now, too. Fajitas rock!

Chaos-Jamie said...

HM--it is so good. I almost don't like the white stuff anymore. Mostly you just add cocoa to the mix and the frosting.

Tess--I'm always hungry for some Mexican!

Janice--it seems nothing is ever in season here. Even when it should be. I'd plant some fruit trees if I thought the fruit would survive.

Carol--They do, don't they? I never met a fajita I didn't like!

Just Nancy said...

My daughter has said on numerous ocassions that she could LIVE on General Tso's chicken.

My list is up, too.

Julie Carobini said...

I gained 3 lbs. reading this post, Jaime. Thanks. Thanks A LOT.

:-)

Chaos-Jamie said...

My MIL asked where cheesecake was on this list. How could I forget a whole food group?

Cheesecake. Definately cheesecake. It probably displaces um, can I go to 14?