Thursday, May 04, 2006

Four Things

I've been tagged. Not that I think the person who tagged me has any idea who I am, but after a great, unpretentious evening with an old friend, I haven't the energy to go deep tonight.

Four Movies I'd see again (and again and again)
Pride and Prejudice (the new one)
The Incredibles
Notting Hill
A Knight's Tale

Four Places I've Lived
Liberal Kansas
Hillsboro Kansas
Lawrence Kansas
San Antonio Texas

Four TV shows I Enjoy
The Apprentice
House
Amazing Race
Idol

Four Favorite Vacation Spots
St. John USVI
Secluded cabin in the mountains
Secluded cabin by a lake
Practically anywhere tropical as long as there is a beach umbrella and ice

Four websites/blogs I frequent
HolyMama!
Beach Writer
Rocks in my Drier
Girls Write Out

Four foods I like (It would be easier to identify those I don't like)
Chips and salsa
ice cream of the expensive fattening variety
Pepsi
Dove dark chocolate

Four places I'd rather be
beach reading
secluded cabin reading
picking up newborn brown baby girl and necessary court documents
sleeping

Consider yourself tagged. And if you participate, let me know and I'll link to you.

2 comments:

April Erwin said...

You know, these surveys are like rabbits. Cute and fun and next thing you know you've got a million of them in your inbox. Does that stop me from doing each one (even if it's the fifteenth time) and sending them on? NO. I love doing these things. So, here's mine.

Four Movies I'd see again:
Never Been Kissed
A Walk To Remember
Encino Man
Everafter: A Cinderella Story

Four Places I've Lived:
Atherton, MO
Sugar Creek, MO
Independence, MO
? That’s it. No fourth

Four TV shows I Enjoy:
Numb3rs
Stargate: SG-1
Stargate: Atlantis
Invasion

Four Favorite Vacation Spots:
Memphis, TN
Anywhere in Colorado
Branson, MO
Anyplace new

Four websites/blogs I frequent:
Trollville.blogspot.com
TheKnightAgency blog
SurvivingTheChaos
Gateworld.net

Four foods I like (It would be easier to identify those I don't like):
Pizza
Lindt/Lindor Truffles (YUM)
Nachos
Thai curry

Four places I'd rather be:
Home Reading
Home Writing
On Beal Street in Memphis
In Scotland

See you round the Crit circle. :)

Chaos-Jamie said...

Lindor truffles would have made my list, but how much dark chololate should make it onto a list of four? Yum-MY!

Melie introduced me to them at conference last year.