Monday, August 13, 2007

So Much For That

It is 7:28 AM and I've already blown it. In an hour and 15 minutes time, I've been puked on, taken out the trash and recycling, found caterpillars (more than 10! Science class will be interesting the first week, anyway), watched a spider do its thing with a fly, googled and identified that the spider wasn't a brown recluse (a fear we have here), made muffins with the help of Frodo and...

snapped.

They just push and push. They push me. They push each other. And until someone around here learns to put others first, I think we will all suffer. Sibling rivalry stinks.

Mom, who do you love the most?

That's what it all boils down to. They want more siblings, but until they learn to be kind to the ones they have, I'm saying no. This is ridiculous.

No comments: